Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Education Continued

I've made a decision.

I'm getting my CDA first. That way, if something happens and I can't get my B.S. right away, I am still more attractive to the Child Care Industry than someone with only an AA or a High School Diploma

Next Spring I will transfer to FSCJ for my BS in Early Childhood Education and pray that by the time my internship comes up, I will be in a situation where it is pheasible. If it isn't, I'll see if I can intern for Florida Virtual School.

As much as I love literature and writing and would love to major in English, it simply isn't pheasible for me to work all day and go to school all night. I barely see my husband as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment