Monday, March 15, 2010

Psychosis

Going without facebook blows.

I could end this entry right there, because it basically says it all, but I like to hear myself talk.

I have roughly 2 1/2 weeks left of Lent, and I am about to implode from lack of info about other people's lives. Maybe it's God telling me I need to stop facebook stalking my ex-boyfriend. It's ok though. He's fine with it. And also, I facebook stalk everyone. Even my Husband. You know, the one who lives with me.

I'm a little worried that I'm going to go back to Facebook and find 64 comments from various people, all wondering why I am so rude and haven't gotten back to them. Then all the unrequited comment people will hate me and I will go back to facebook with only six facebook friends. Facebook stalking six people = superlame.

Contrawise, I could go back to facebook in a few weeks to be greeted by absolutely no notifications other than the weird ones that the odd side of my family sends, all along the lines of "Joe threw a feather pillow at you! Throw one back" He's my uncle...so ummm....no. No incestuous pillow fights for me, thanks. I digress. I will go back to facebook to face zero communication, and instead of assuming that everyone knew I was going without facebook, and so knew contact would be pointless, I will assume that no one loves me and will go on a deletion rampage and end up with only six facebook friends.

It really is lose-lose.

I suppose I could be rational and adult about everything, but there's absolutely nothing fun about that.

At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment